This week's episode is our last show before Election Day, and we have several topics that we cover in this week's show:
- The return of a fast food icon
- Economic data from Q3 2020
- Encouragement to investors about investing and election outcomes
- Wise uses of stimulus funds and how you view stimulus payments
- Generation X-- are they really more interested in guaranteed income?
Hope you enjoy the show!
Sources for this week's show:https://www.morningstar.com/news/dow-jones/2020102912389/us-gdp-rose-331-in-3q-update (Q3 GDP)
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/twitter-added-just-million-users-202056470.html?.tsrc=rss (Twitter disappoints in user growth)
https://www.planadviser.com/gen-x-facing-stark-reality-retirement/ (Gen X and guaranteed income for retirement)
https://www.ftportfolios.com/Commentary/EconomicResearch/2020/10/29/the-2020-election-and-stocks (Brian Wesbury Video)