Financial Workshop: The New Tax Bill and its Potential Impact on Retirement
February 15 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Tax Planning – With major tax changes how can you position your assets now for the most tax efficient income during retirement?
- Income Securities – What investment planning methods will help you increase your cash flow?
- Social Security – How can you maximize your Social Security benefits and protect your spouse?
- Longevity Risks – How will rising medical expenses and extended care costs affect your finances?
- Inflation – Will your investment yields be able to keep up with rising inflation?
- Market Conditions – What financial strategies can you implement now to help protect your financial investments from a potential market downturn?
- Retirement Income – Is it possible to generate consistent and dependable income that you won’t outlive?
This event is intended for guests between the ages of 50 and 79 years old. Reservations subject to qualification. All reservations must be confirmed by Vertex Capital Advisors®. Please do not respond to the restaurant as this educational program is not sponsored by the restaurant! There is no obligation. Please…no children, agents, or brokers. Any exceptions must be approved by the home office at 1-704-556-1388. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Alphastar Capital Management, LLC, a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Alphastar Capital Management, LLC and Vertex Capital Advisors, LLC are independent entities. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability. Insurance products and services are offered through individually licensed and appointed agents in various jurisdictions. Vertex Capital Advisors, LLC does not offer legal or tax advice.